Make sure you have paper towels nearby!
- Prepare watercolors in clean palette
- Drop each color in various spots on your paper with your pipette or dropper, (the more color drops, the more it will blend).
- Using your dropper and clean water, repeat step 2. This helps the inks blend together and gives you a value variation in colors, especially helpful if you’re working on a larger surface area.
- Place plastic bag over droplets and gently apply pressure, moving the ink and water with your fingers when necessary.
- Carefully lift the bag in one motion and blot any excess ink with paper towels.
- Set aside to dry.