Momenta is pleased that individuals wish to create and sell personal craftwork items incorporating Momenta’s products, designs and images. Momenta is happy to allow the following limited license to use our copyrighted product designs. This policy is specifically made for the purpose of creating craftworks for sale in limited quantities in a local geographic location. The use of Momenta Brands’ designs and images is subject to the terms and conditions outlined below: The following product lines are considered Momenta Brands’ designs: Momenta, Little Yellow Bicycle, Art-C and Complements.
- Each craftwork item created for sale must be personally and individually made by the selling artist and may not be reproduced or copied by any means, including but not limited to, graphic, digital, electronic, or mechanical, and photocopying. Mass production, assembly-line construction, production by workers for hire, or syndication of handmade craftwork for sale is strictly prohibited.
- Copyrighted designs by Momenta Brands may not be altered in any manner, including but not limited to, masking or overlaying portions in the overall design. Any other alteration will be considered an infringement of copyright.
- Momenta Brands’ designs and images may not be used for the purpose of creating logos or company trademarks.
- Quantities are limited to projects that are limited in scope, local in nature, and otherwise do not constitute an ongoing business. Additionally, quantities for commercial use are generally allowed if they are in the range of 50 items per image. The production of much larger numbers, and/or for an ongoing business, and/or for an endeavor that is not local in nature, is not permitted.
- The use of the images to be sold with a product to enhance a product or to design a product on a regional or national level or for any mass production requires a licensing agreement with Momenta Brands and the artist. (The definition of mass produced is more than fifty copies of any one design reproduced by mechanical means at a time or more than 200 copies per year of any one design. Multi-person assembly-line work counts as mass production.)</li>
- Items may not be sold in a store or left in a store on consignment.
- Participants in this Angel Policy assume all liability for suitability of their work and agree to indemnify Momenta Brands and its artists from disputes arising from their work.
- Momenta is a New Hampshire corporation. The laws of the State of New Hampshire govern this Angel Policy. The state and federal courts of New Hampshire will have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceeding arising from this policy. Any failure by Momenta Brands to enforce any of its rights will not constitute a waiver of such rights.
If you have any questions regarding this Angel Policy, please contact us at <a href=”mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org”>email@example.com</a>.